Lunch at Home. My first try on raw, it was delicious
I previously tried a half-boiled egg with rice and light soy sauce, I fell in love instantly and made my lunch very satisfy. It's called Tamago Kake Gohan, a popular Japanese breakfast made at home. (Photo above) This is one of the food I like to try.
I had this last Sunday lunch. Mee Sedaap + half-boiled egg on top is usually my eating habit, while I saw a bowl of rice I found in the fridge makes my longed food on head that couldn't simply waves off and so it's the started day I tried and I fell in love with it.
On another food story, 2nd July 2012. When water was in shortage due to pipe repairement, this was the food I had for breakfast. De-froze the rice, then add in little hot water and curry seasoning from leftover instant maggie pack... two boiled sausages and a glass of Hot Teh Tarik.



2 comments:
u put raw egg or half boil egg on d 1st pic??it look nice..
The first pic is raw egg, and is absolutely nice, tested 2 hours after consumed, no diarrhea. YES, must be fresh.
The second pic is half-boiled
Post a Comment