Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Borneo International Marathon 2012

Well said, exercise is JOY and being as volunteer is More Knowledge. It's been a long time I had my leg running in the city with thousands of participators.

This time being special, I'm wearing orange t-shirt, joining my mother and her PCA group for a charity run. The run start from main road sport complex to KK Market and vice versa, total length is 10km.

Half way, meeting groups of cheer-leading team, thanks for the cheers, here's a snap of photo. : ) Person on wheelchair is one of the patients, a few of us, volunteers and carers enjoying the run.

The true happiness moment was the "wireless" heart connections with strangers such as this. They will clap for you, cheer for you ; even passing road, giving a high five, that feeling is so light.

Until the final, we all reached the goal, together. No one leaves behind. Great moment, great exercise, I snap alot photos, should say it's my luck. Most of the photos stays sharp and meaningful, thanks for bringing me, mom.

No comments: