A lot things in mind, many is unsolved and many more visits the 'question' door. And it always happens and touches with the same materialistic problem - money.... why humans like make things worse and living complicating life ? And humans like making population rising yet given irresponsibility towards their children and families?
So far, convocation is over, and working is resumed. I Felt nothing about the whole event, it's just a show, nothing to me, however parents are very happy of the moment, I may or may not fully understand. From the last day of industrial training last year, I already known I'm graduated. That just plan formal graduation, and meeting the old faces and receive the empty scroll. That's all.
However I truly learn growing up level during the trip I went soloing from places to places with a piece of map and researched papers to my destinations. Maybe that's just a piece of cake to many, but I'm not lucky enough to travel and study overseas. I never experience what's life like to live away from home, I still, will fight for being independent even I stay in local, in Malaysia.
I met unfriendly staffs and cheating driver yet I''m grateful towards them showing how realistic society they are living in, I hope I don't be such cowards like them in the future.
I met a few collegemates and they were quite surprised the answers I gave them "I came myself"
They "ohhhh ?!" sounds like I am an alien...
"How did you come?"
"by bus,"
"Ohhww ?! kau tak takut ke ?!"
haih... takut kena botek? takut kidnap atau takut satu orang? Even in the familiar places there's still many criminals around. Then, when will it be the right time to ? It's even weird, people has luck finding me to solve their problems when I'm at problem state myself. It's so sick and pity to me.
Sick of girls' pleas... I hardly refuse.... aahh the past has past.
Met an ex-classmate no long ago, then couple of weeks later I received a message invite me to a talk,
"fren me la,"
so many expression I can think of ! Well, I came rushing from town (it's Bersih 3.0 that day) just days ago.. Listening in Malay and a two hours of Loud Speaker speaker, Mr. Darvin a millionaire.
One thing in mind other than "Remember your ambition", does he has anything to share what business made him a millionaire in just a short 2 years ? other than giving so many rounding talks of touching facts.
Well, gonna asked again another gathering tonight (30-4-2012), Timesquare at 8pm. Which block? I don't know. Speech that's free of charge yet can give you faster chance to accelerate your dreams in short years, I felt so suspicious yet so curious what system and commercial they want to introduce me.



No comments:
Post a Comment