Saturday, January 21, 2012

Tenom Working Trip



First time working outside KK town, mom always worry this and that. She's a mom afterall. I guess that's normal reaction, but I don't want it overreacted like a falling hill.

9.40am started the little journey to Tenom. Together the supplier and also  driver, Ah Tat rode boss and me, three of us on road. About 1.20pm we arrive to Tenom Train Station. After we met our clients, we followed them for another 10km distance to Sabah Agriculture Park.

Arrival in just minutes, we started our work immediately.





Working in final process. All buntings are set. Only left trivial matter, and other adjustment things.

Our meany client is watching my boss doing the final touch while I assist on cleaning, packing and taking photos. 3.40pm+, it's a lot delay we have expected, there's thick fog and heavy rain on Tambunan road, so longer time to finally return to KK.

No comments: