Sunday, January 1, 2012

1st Day, Dragon Day, My Day, I RULE

It's Dragy's day. Finally, 12 years of waiting the round to hold the year, waiting neck long, ei wait ! You're already long. XD

After the Movie << 2012 >>, it has became the symbolic of "The End of the World", where everyone futurise about it.

Starting the day before, I mean 2011. I made myself a folder named "2011". What for? Good Question ! This folder now kept all my documents and photos of all 12 months in sub-folder name. Waoh, big size.

And now, "2012" is next.

What did you do on the 1st day of the year?
I will tell you mine. I had my 1st brush, 1st bladder, 1st booming!! 1st midnight online, 1st blog post, 1st Facebook wallpost, 1st drink, eat later, 1st and many smses reply...1st...1st.....etc
And lastly, 1st surprises : D
As said.

No comments: