Thursday, November 17, 2011

Understanding

Working working working.. Just trying out all my money-making skills into potential abilities to help others, and sharpen them. As long as I don't let them go wasted behind my back, there's more to come.
It's part of giving myself an identity.

Loading works, tiring and sleepy. I do regret for not arranging my time properly, so I took the hard way staying up late working till dawn before deadlines.

I don't earn much, but I love my jobs. I adore my bosses and their families as colleagues and teachers. I know how it's hard to earn money for my family, but it's harder to earn the trust from my parents. Maybe it's because I'm a freshman society and through a young-adults struggle period is just  a moving progress towards a stable condition in order to pass parents' exam to be a true independent person.

Life is not just about exciting journey but understanding. I maybe having different perspectives, different point of views, and different thinking,different feelings that set upon my identity than others, I'm still a little life living in this world, I do hope people understand me, treat me equally, not one way to discrimination.

No comments: