Thursday, November 24, 2011

This Is Who I Am

Late night, mom found some articles which I should really need to flip through. There's good and bad.
pcos.insulitelabs.com
LiveStrong.com
natural-hormones.net
Associatedcontent.com

Well, from what I know, my "DISORDER" Syndrome has a name... PCOS (Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome), and because of that, mom found and laughed at a topic name CRIME linked to High Testosterone Women. By the way, I'm suddenly treated like a criminal... - -lll. How nice !

The problem is I can easily get high blood pressure, diabetes, cancer ...etc if I don't control my daily consumptions. Control sugar, more exercise is main priority. DamN, biscuits.... cakes.... Simple said, eat healthy.  

I know my truth, of why I'm different among the so-called normal people, because I was born this way. Life is moving on and I'm living happily the way I am. Don't blame yourself, mother.


Yep, this is who I am.

No comments: