Here I am!
Ain't a pro, just the fun!
Better than quiet.
My hand's on itchy,
make the rest of the night more worth,
even it's just me!
Eat Mooncake, watch the sky. Did I just wrote "sky" ? Definitely, there's no moon after rain poured, I was PosING.
Needless to say...
It's sweeter than normal cake twice as much.
It's fun, posing, capturing, and collecting own photos, edit my own. I was motivated by the Mooncake box which we received earlier.
Supposed to have a few snap shots on the Mooncake box and package, it turned out to be more in-coming missions which heat me up to make the night meaningful with flashsss.
It was nothing behind the scene, I was still laughing of my "one man show on balcony"
(don't know what the neighbours think "insane!" on me)
(don't know what the neighbours think "insane!" on me)
but once I look back on my last edition pose (above),
my playlist played the song - STAY by MissTer
Atmosphere is much dampen... 





No comments:
Post a Comment