Thursday, August 25, 2011

Company Outing Photo Shoot

Date : 25-8-2011   (Thursday)
Time : 9.30am - 12.30pm
Places : Tanjung Aru 2nd Beach, Tanjung Aru Beach Hotel, Perdana Park.

3 places in total that we visited. Almost close to a year, I once attended a foreigner old man on his 80th birthday for special occasion. As I walked along the pavement, memories just folded in, slice by slice like an album-bread.

Although it's daylight, but memories won't swap away by the same sea breeze.

This photo taken when my colleague slipped on the slide by accident! And for my action risk to rescue, I slipped in a sec, landed on back like a tortoise, looking up the sky

"ah the sky so bright...."

The coming sad was that, as I got up.... the timing of the wave came just in the right time that I watched my shoes helplessly standing so firm on the slide of the sec to be wash-overed by the coming sea wave... 

So far we are safe, camera was safe thanks to colleague thousand times and photo-shoot continues until the security guard shao us for photo-taking without permit.

When I look up this photo, I see two person taking night walk 1 year ago.

This photo was taken last year when I was on my little adventure, 4th Oct 2010. That time, construction was is undergoing and no entry allowed.


From Left (One of my part time company boss, me and my colleague)
= Corporate Design Solution=
Level 4, Office 12,
Central Shopping Plaza,
Jalan Banjaran 88200
Kota Kinabalu, Sabah.

Corp_design@hotmail.com

No comments: