Saturday, August 6, 2011

6th August 2011

I stopped answering his calls and ignored his message. I felt he needs to be paid back for his bad deeds. After Wednesday, he stopped calling. How lame, I wanted to pay him twice the month he cheated me working there. Well, anyway, just forget about revenge, hurts my health.

Now that I have more time at home, well... gonna start some real planning home schedule then since it's hard to find my job field in KK (need some time to do more survey).

Today is Chinese's Valentine's Day ( 七夕情人节 ), read alot Facebookers post. I really don't know about this day, so I went on to search for the source. 
七夕情人节典故

So, being single just have to stand firm, stop shedding tears, stop the past and working hard on duty. With fresh couples, getting-married couples and married couple, I wish them happy and enjoy the special day.

Watch ticking... ticking... The wind is pushing me off to bed, the sea breeze covers me warmly. Slowly, they held me to the dream world.

No comments: