It's a waste of time... from what I got the news from college.
(Congratulations to all who has received a call to attend the coming Convocation ceremony )
But here's the message to all practical students :
1. The coming convocation ceremony in 14th May, Putrajaya has nothing to do with us, so you don't have to step your ass into the detail.
2. Our next convocation ceremony will be held next year around March~May 2012 even if we have just finished our practical training on 6th May. [ If the KL headquarters postpones the conco ceremony to June, we might still have a bit chance of attending this year.]
3. You're given another option, by sending a letter to KL headquarters or our college one for further studies purpose, hoping they can make some arrangement about the matter, may still have to attend the next year convocation as formal graduates if not wrong. (correction)
It's sucks to wait for another year, I know... so if you read this, please inform the other practical students you know about this. If you're not satisfy, you want beat up more details, just call or straight to college would be best before June.
Apologize for disappointing to all my relatives, if I straight in a badge earlier after PLKN , I would have attended this year.
1 comment:
I kinda figure it out already since my bro is a former alumni..my brother probably will be grad this year for degree..don't know if the same date la..it's actually better la since you're graduating with the same year students
Post a Comment