Can say I have no time to write my SD, so starting taking photos as one part of my hobbies and as date for my memorial time.
Whenever there's a chance whenever there's events (of course which I can manage to be there lar), camera will be with me. You can find more photos in my Facebook Photo albums.
7.52am, 2 - 10 -2010 Saturday
TYT Birthday , Padang Merdeka
The time I arrive, it start. It's a nice weather that day, everyone don't have stand under the sun. And I got many flash backs of those days.
10.04am, 2 - 10 -2010 Saturday
Same day, just after TYT's event, I went to Suria Sabah for Orchid show, joining up 3 other collegemates. And yea, the previous night during a meeting, I was asked to help CCC Kingfisher shoot video for fellowship night, and so that evening after their song lead practice, I was taken there for my very first video shooting.
7 - 10 - 2010 Thursday (ngam ngam 1 month ago)
Kasih Sayang Resort
It was raining heavily that evening, the road was slippery and foggy on the way, cold. I experienced that it's hardly to take photos in wet, cold weather. Your result will be like this eventhough your eyes see clearly but camera lens cannot unless you shoot in video.
Foggy in photo
14 - 10 - 2010 Thursday
Times', Suria Sabah.
After college, with 2 collegemates spent whole day in Suria Sabah. 1st mission is to book Sunday tickets (Child's Eyes 童眼), had Banana Split dessert at Food Court. Later on, exploring the indoor paintball court, reading books in Times', and dinner at KFC, before we leave the place.
Coincidentally, we met Bro. Daniel outside Wisma Merdeka, watch The Americans. Finish 10.30pm ++, it's raining very heavily outside. I volunteered to help alot that night, I felt myself happy even I got myself wet, I felt fresh & cool & tiring pushing a dead-engine car in Foh Sang area during my way back. Back home late 12.30pm something.
10 - 10 - 2010 Sunday
Celebrate 10 10 10, BBQ at one of the church members' house.
I took photos while Sharon Yong shoot video clips. Later on, I edit the video and presented on 16th Oct, their Saturday lesson.
17 - 10 - 2010 Sunday
Sunday service, 10.15am - 12pm
My 2nd time waking up early 7.30am this time I took half an hour just to iron my shirt, everyone must dress formally to church, so I have to follow. And then the whole day spending in partner's house for Final Project stuff, actually we were slacked off watching movies. XD
19 - 10 - 2010 Tuesday
(CEC) Cosmopoint English Club organized a game mini event, Volunteering to take photos.
20 - 10 - 2010 Wednesday
In one of brother's house for Bible lesson.
This is the longest prayers I ever experienced. Standing half an hour more.
7.29pm, 21 - 10 - 2010 Thursday
Sushi King, 1 Borneo
The last day RM2 promotion, when Bro. Daniel took us for treats.
One day before a fire incident in Inanam, Sharon Yong and I went to Red Cross Headquarters that afternoon to help cooking 300 people food, and picked up by Bro. Daniel in the evening before he treats us sushi.
10.30pm, 21 - 10 - 2010 Thursday
Same day after 1Borneo, we were to brought to a hostel and had supper with another group of college students.
24 - 10 - 2010 Sunday
Borneo Safari's Flags Off Day
The big event started 9.30am ++, ngam ngam I arrived 1-2 minutes before it starts, and ended before 10.30am.
29 - 10 - 2010 Friday
Happy Friday motto : 吃吃喝喝唱唱歌,交个朋友真快乐
Singing competition organized by SIB (dunno which area)
Loong was one of the participators in the singing competition, we Chinese gang came to cheer him up.
30 - 10 - 2010 Saturday
CCC Kingfisher Fellowship Night
organized every end of the month.
Lending a hand to shoot photos and video
5 - 11 - 2010 Friday (Deepavali)
Loong's church organized a picnic early morning.
The event ended at noon. Got lots of food and games they had prepared, and my job starts.
12pm++, 6 - 11 - 2010 Saturday
普陀寺
It's been a while, I could finally came here with my mom to pray. I met Mr. Yee , Mrs. Yee, Michelle Yee and a girl (Elaine) from Ba Hua school, Tawau. We didn't have much conversation, just felt gap and cold. Is this a coincidence? Auntie told me they still got training at Sabah Trade Center, whether I'm free Sunday.
I don't know whether if I join back, my time will start to get pack or it will be fine. I felt like I don't want to stuck there again doing performances.
After this, we went to Damai, where I researched abit of some private studios, finding for my next year industrial training placement. So far still have some results.
So half afternoon spent in Damai, still raining the whole afternoon, we were wet and sweaty walking around. Til Bus terminal. Mom and I went apart, I took a bus to Calvary, 5.14pm. Arrived about the time they start, and ended 7.30pm, went for light dinner at Damai.... again XD. Home around 9.30pm ++
2 comments:
At this point, your action is neither right or wrong. Don't worry about making a mistake you don't know of. Do whatever that makes you happy.
It wasn't that bad afterall, sometimes may get misunderstanding and troubles to them, but I enjoyed alot with help of those days.
Post a Comment