Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Malaise...

My recent activities just fill up and down. 

And I somehow felt that I hang out with wrong group of people but anyway I'm glad I can still fit in with them, and another half is not glad.

I'm okay to meet these group of people, but one thing is I'm starting abit on brainwash stage, felt like I'm a betrayer, and almost lost my faithfulness. This is one of the difficult situation I had, and still having. I don't know how my mindset will be in the nearly future. I don't know.

I don't know the way they did is helping me or influencing me, especially the uncles and aunties. I would just ignore or act stupid on both side's behave, but most of the times I have to bear with them, as I'm the one who enter into their world. I don't want to hurt their shows of kindness, but they really need to understand there's a limitation to approach not just me but others as well.

Hope they respect me , respect others.

2 comments:

LittleWeirdMonster said...

I think i understand your situation... Cause most of my close friends are Roman Catholics... Sometimes the people around them would talk to me through kindness about religion and stuff..

But since i am an open minded person, i don't really mind it and it's more like knowledge than influence... I guess it all depends on your faith of your own religion... But they won't harm you if you have your own choice... I hope you are strong! :)

Elernt said...

Thanks for the comment, sometimes just need some break and draw out a distance.