Friday, July 16, 2010

My "Window-Shopping" Day

After class, I decided to walk downtown.

There's many places I had been to, when I was young holding mama's hands. Now, I am walking myself, looking up high and far from distance. I see. Downtown is very quiet, even I could see tauke showing gloomy faces running their stores.

I followed a Malay woman walking in to a place. (I was curious, is there a walk path on that turning?) When I approach, scent of salty smell start push through in my nose, bubbling sound of flowing waters. I see aquariums, many aquariums, oh~ I had just entered to the KK largest seafood stall area. There's a square stage in the middle surrounding by more than 40 tables. ahh.... This place look alike the one in KL near a hotel (but much smaller and all kinds of food stalls)

I wander in the streets, reaching Kerteh, I would miss the delicious Pisang Goreng, dropping by to buy RM1 a bag. Finally renewing another year of Digi service, but my handphone was in low battery. Crunching my snack food, continue the wander.
Praising how nice of the weather today, sunny that kept me stay longer outside home. Opposite RHB Bank, there's a coffee shop sells Pineapples Bun (菠萝包), but I think is all sold out. I was going to Wisma Merdeka, but some new attractions caught my sight. YES, it's Suria Sabah. 

This will be my first time stepping foot in. Congratulate to myself. Anyway, it's still many empty lots. But I don't mind to explore in. So far, I lost count how many security guards were there.... I met familiar faces as coincidence. I envy them walking together. 

Eventually, I stopped by at the 3rd floor food court for a drink. Ordering Teh'O, and pay to a guy with make-up and pink cap. Look nice. Just a meter away, I found my collegemate (童) and followed by few others (Jasmine and Ellora who trying to sneak behind me when I looked somewhere) and Isna who's ready on a table with good Feng Shui view.

I was asked to join in their lunch time. They were later planning to Centre Point for a movie. I didn't go as I still have places to go. I took an hour of time writing my SD and out again before 4pm. The air conditioner is freezing my nerves. 

As I stepped out back door. Police honing sounds are heard. Today, I don't know how many times I heard this alarm sound, it seemed like it's the VIPs' busy day. From Islamic CIMB, oh I didn't know there's a Japanese restaurant here near Tong Hing. Walking further, and I finally located it.

Now I reached my goal, it's time to head back home. Walking back passing viewport, buying bananas as souvenirs at the market, cheaper, quantity and quality pass. That's my boring little adventure for today.

4 comments:

Mee said...

Like ur word..improve..Nice..

Elernt said...

O__O ??

Mademoiselle Karen ◕‿◕ said...

it was like dunno how many years ago since I walked like you....wish to walk again^^

Elernt said...

I think you dun need to walk like that