Saturday, July 10, 2010

Again

Another lecturer is leaving college, furthering Master. So three out of four subjects lecturers is going to be replaced with new lecturers. 

Don't worry, I still have myself, theory studies is boring... so taking some free hour sketching and resuming my script and storyboards.

Of course, games cannot left out, dreams cannot be forgotten (I don't remember these weeks').
My English lecturer kind like giving me a counseling after class. It will be the last class as she was the lecturer who will be furthering Master, so I don't mind get "quarantine" for another hour. Haih~! The library was occupied again, I have no place to stay, and left somewhere else. I wandered in the Asia City complex. Looking down from the 2nd floor, that lot filled with clothes stall was where a performance held back to that time. 

Hobbycon 2009 held there too, feel with excitement and upset that day. Sitting down on a wooden bench, I did my exercises before returning to college before 2pm.

It turned out to be the afternoon class has been canceled due to lecturer's sick leave. I should have noticed the paper note earlier. THere goes the heavy rain, I raced into Wawasan Plaza, just as I turned to the right corner, I immediately spot a familiar face, no doubt. It's Goku (Kiki Freency). It's very obvious to see the reaction of her face. Ignored Face In Fear. Since it's my fault for entrusting her, I will accept the punishment. 

 

No comments: