Friday, May 14, 2010

Unescaped

I don't know the previous, I really want to ask... yet I couldn't voice out for years. Even I don't give up hope  now, I still have a lost.

Now, I search out, but still thinking if it's the right one, at the right time. Past has been pulling me back, reflecting my mistake. That feeling therefore faded whenever I search for one and another one.

Maybe it reflects me to make me realized that I'm not ready, lacking something, or I'm destined not to have.

I don't want to hurt... thus imaginations and dreams somewhat hold me the balance, but won't know when will  the balance last.

6 comments:

Mademoiselle Karen ◕‿◕ said...

Turned a big roundabout....I still can't get it...=(

Elernt said...

aha....

Crystal said...

hw come you owez write things that need super high IQ to understand har?

Elernt said...

Because I removed the hidden words, I'm glad you don't understand, which makes me laugh aHaha

Mademoiselle Karen ◕‿◕ said...

I'll be back very soon!!! and I'm gonna 尋根究底!

Elernt said...

DON"T COME BACK !! XD