Friday, April 23, 2010

Need Pusher

I need a Pusher, to keep me walk forward. Mom? she's a nagger

Looks like my lecturers couldn't give me proper learnings from my subject course. I kind of wasting time going to a 2hour class each day, according to my subject time schedule. Wasting bus fees having lousy lesson. I really hope to have all taken subjects per semester can held everyday like secondary school.

Lack of practices time and wasting  for full-time student, can't even dare to find part-time job if I don't learn the amount every week.

2 comments:

LittleWeirdMonster said...

Yeah, i too feel the same... There was one class were i came early, but eventually the class was cancelled because a lot of people didn't attend it...

Anyhow, just for you to know, Miss Floriza isn't going to teach us anything for our Digital Effects & Compositing anymore... She's opening the class so she can monitor our works or give advice here and there... There are no more lessons for that class...

Elernt said...

true, it's been 1 month she's not teaching

we are doom with after effect......