It's a refreshing hour that I spent this afternoon. After sending paper, I rode off to my childhood place.
Aiya... looks like gonna rain soon...
aha. CCA 7flr
ah.. 1.50pm already.
Basketball court got logo already...
Prefects drilling, oh... we don't call it matching actually. YOU, in the pic, what are you looking at !?
Nyah~ these are my good old times punishments + singing. (well they didn't sing)
The block where Senior 2 and 3 classroom. Just end of this corner.
School Hall, the place where I had many activities and programs in the 6years times. Place where I join in my club very first time, intensive training in evening, 15minutes jog for uncountable run, performing on stage, Sport Marching, Class and Club Photoing, joining Prefects Friendship League, preparing Teachers Day, Bazaar, drill practice, stand-guarding on students during assembly, and of course graduation. there's more~
As same as usual, the 2 floor canteen, nothing but the price change? XD
yea, my club is group-photoing today.
um. train or play?
The Return of the Legend. The End









4 comments:
is our Pb still running good today? How's their drill?
so far so good. But mostly these badges don't know me anymore T__T . But atleast there's four (2 is tempo teacher here)prefects and ex-pre know me XD
oh yea, Teachers' Day is on May 8. So the Board is messy hahahahahaha.
Anyway, the I didn't finish watching the drill. :( They later gone up to CCA for some other things, probably meeting.
I spend more on my club, abit messy
oo.. your canteen.. the only thing that i remember from there is the price... LOL
O__O ...
expensive? Now even more... =..=
Post a Comment