Are we really have to? Well, I think because I have no guts to deal of what I want to deal with, and I only have this life, I can't make myself regret and disappoint to one that give birth me, right? So, I'm tied on to move forward but can't move much further in life.
For people can do, I wouldn't say it's wrong, but I believe you can do, because you're finding the answer through doing it.
"Greed & Jealousy are major enemies. Curiosity will ruin your life. Trust yourself better than trust others. Satisfy is the answer of everything.", these have always been my memo.
When there's greed, there's unlucky stars. Star who ought to shine better by blocking others and absorbing more light to become the Shiniest star, giving an unfair life to the rest of the stars.
When there's jealousy, there's misunderstanding death, for that's a serious matter. Evil emerged when somebody sees something that they couldn't obtain, their mindset is troubled, thus they did everything to force out. Mostly happens in office work and love relationship, it's all facts.
Other colleagues who work long for their boss couldn't meet boss's satisfaction but a new colleague could. Girlfriend being too nice to other man rather than own boyfriend.
When there's curiosity, there's risks, depend on the issues you dealt with. Sometimes you have to pay back the answer you found out for, you must pay the price. It's wasn't easy to say "I'm just curious" especially to strangers.
Not everyone you can fully trust when comes entering the REAL adulthood society, also known as "dog bites dog society". They tend to stick to you because they can get benefits from you ! Not just simple "let's be good mates!" that way.
Satisfy is the answer of everything. The most easiest way to get a simple life is satisfaction for everything, but there are people who takes you lightly, looking down you, be what you feel.


3 comments:
人生只有一次,什么都敢敢去吧!
AGree!:D
I'm half half only....
"there's only one life, put forward your every decision that you think is right. however, never cross the boarder as to a state that you will regret and could not retrieve what has been done".
Thats what i would say =)
Post a Comment