Wednesday was a bad day.
Motherboard burst out around 2pm-2.30pm, when I was taking nap until 3.50pm.
I took CPU for check-up the following day, technician told me, you can throw it away and buy anew. no lar, just my make-up sentence.
My CPU has been about 8-10years history, it's old enough to be picked up by museum workers now.
Anyway, the case of Motherboard damage, I think I can explain that. Like I said, my CPU is old, and so everything inside are old-timers, one of the old-timers is Power Supply. It's been making loud noises since starting 1 year ago.
Power Supply converts AC to DC which computer can use, and controlling voltage? or walts ? whatever it is. And there's some months that my house electricity bill gone up to like abnormal cost, and that's why.
And I search through website the same night, of the Motherboard case, as said in some experts, When Power Supply starts making noise, means it's a warning sign. I f this is not solving earlier, it will damage other hardware parts, mainly Motherboard...
aih....
4 comments:
舊的不去,新的不來。Glad that it finally has to say goodbye, then u can have a NEW ONE!^^
not really, now I change to WIndow 7, but very unfamiliar to all things that displays
u'll get use to it soon ;)
well, that's said 'old goes, new comes'
Post a Comment