Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Tired Unlucky Day

Today, I only have 1 lesson around noon. My lecturer was a very demanding person, and who also teaching me 3D Animation, it's already an unlucky for me, let's talk about facts and true story. 

The lecturer took 1 hour to finish the hundred page of softcopy notes, like an airplane. Unfortunately, I couldn't catch up her previous lesson and today's too. And the assignment given before CNY, still there's some of the students were not notified until the previous day. 

Those students were given only less than a week to finish, complete everything and print out. Then, yesterday after the lecturer taught about colouring objects using texture, she demanded to pass up tomorrow except those excuses for those students.

So here, my mission began after class today. I was adjusting my background when suddenly one of the students I knew, came up interrupting in my middle battle. Thus, make me rush up everything . About 2pm, I went to Asia City where one of my classmate suggested a good place to print out.

I arrived Asia City around 2.15pm and met the classmate who was waiting his print out to be finished. The service there is that I have to print in A3. So, I had to check out Center Point. Some cybershop ran out of colour ink, and I had no choice but to search the whole department.

Until I found one, I was ready to ask for printing, but due to my adjustment, the picture is still small and many white spaces to A4 size. Cybershop also didn't own Photoshop, so I had to went back to my college to readjustment and bring over there again. I was leaving Center, I saw a familiar faces, but I didn't know who she was, but deeper when walking down the stairs, I think she's Cherry Leong... 50% I guess.

Back to college, 3 of the classmates had already printed out and ready to pass up theirs, one of the classmate lend me her laptop for size adjustment. When everything is done and satisfied, I tried to print in the library, but library's printer sucks. aaa... desperately going back to Center Point, I head to another cybershop at top floor, the service girl who didn't told me she's not skillful in printing service, and the printing was a failed afterwards. 

haih, I guess cybershops here weren't the place for my printing requirement, so I tried one more time to went back Asia City where my classmate had suggested. When almost everything was set, there goes another problem, their shop must went through online to activate their printer to print. I almost at my tip, and it's almost 4pm. 

I went to the opposite shop IE Marketing. Finally, I sucessfully complete the last stage. During the conversation, the boss there suggested me to study in KL but due to financial problem, only my big bro was able to study, and work there. He suggested me to find a retired teacher from One Academy who now teaching in Lintas to improve my creativity, question is, how I'm gonna get there?

Even the print out is ... blur, but that's all I can do.

I went back to college, slotting my right pocket....... WHERE'S MY DAMN PENDRIVE..!? haih, must be left in that shop. oh fuck ! @#!^*~^=(+&(. Pass up the assignment, and rush back to the shop. Sweat all the way, walk back here and there........ and recalled mom wants a print out papers too..... going Center Point again, print out again, and look at the time..... 4.50pm.
It took me 6mins from Center to Wawasan, rush rush rush to catch my bus, gladly I made it, but no seat, better than I miss my bus. Stopped by Centra Plaza to buy 2B pencils, because I lost it somewhere today. ahh !!!

Finally, tired..... sweaty, 3 hours exercise. I'm home, no dinner lagi....... Maggie is good.

2 comments:

Mademoiselle Karen ◕‿◕ said...

poor dear....u really had a hectic day....rest well buddy =)

Elernt said...

lol, you really read through this post.