Tuesday, March 30, 2010

The apple is growing way too slow!

For my mind always think about quickly graduate quickly find a job to work.

But..... I had a reverse thoughts after seeing the day to the end of months, still thinking I'm not qualified to be address as multimedia professional , due to lack of skills and practices on certain basis. 



There's so much practices to be able to climb up top.

3 comments:

Mademoiselle Karen ◕‿◕ said...

I understand how you feel. So do I. Well, the only thing we can do is to 不斷地充實自己。No one is born PROFESSIONAL to handle stuff at first attempt. It's through experience... Nevermind, we are not too old to learn ;)

Elernt said...

brain can't work well these days, I wonder if somewhere got rust out XD

Mademoiselle Karen ◕‿◕ said...

u need some healthy food + rest + exercise, motivation and action to lubricate the rusted engine ^-^