I had my "best buddy" went down last Sunday evening.
The whole Monday and Tuesday, I had a very hard time trying to get some sleep because of the shock incident when I went to a mini-comp shop for continuing back up rest of my folders (Video & Music folders) but was told by an uncle technician that my Hard Disk couldn't be saved, not even formating can help which may result in all datas lost.
I brought my CPU to Wawasan for the second check-up. Seems came out good news, the problem cause was files corruption, still no idea why... as the young technician couldn't explain how and what cause it happens. Sucks that uncle
Now my best buddy IS BACK ON GAME, I mean alive. I back-up all my datas into my old Hard Disk for "Xi Bear"
I'm back on mood. Hope that it wouldn't happen again.
2 comments:
LOL~haha!!
=.= don't lol... back-up yours as well
Post a Comment