Yesterday night. Around 7pm, my network failure... ohno... no network no computer NO RO !!!!! Not knowing what happen, I rethink of 5 problems might causes it to malfunction.
1. My modem
2. the wire damaged between CPU and Modem
3. the big head AC Adapter convert DC to AC for my modem
4. the network adapter
5. My mum didn't pay the bills (lol, kidding)
Today, early morning dial-up for customer service about the problem. The staff told me it's the network adapter malfunction.
To confirm the trial problem, I look for technician's help after finishing today's exam paper. He urged me to buy a new one which cost RM20.
AND, before I entered the shop, I took out my wallet and start counting.... "11..12...13...14.... aa... I only have RM18...>.<" cut down the bus fee.
It sells RM19.. still not enough, I asked for a lower deal. The sales boy replied"the price is fixed" And after then, I withdraw RM50 to buy that damn thing.
.jpg)
Continue to revision exam~
No comments:
Post a Comment