Dusty everywhere, so I swept the floor, wipe the table, starring at the photos which was taken in Snow World, Ripley's Believe or Not in Genting Highland.
I will never for that day, 29-8-2005. yea... It was 4 years ago...

It was a great fun... yea...very great...... just that trip to Cheras (大马彩武术锦标赛2005)....
This week represented that week of 5 days competition in Indoor air-conditioner PE stadium before the team headed to Genting.
30th back to Sabah. On 31th, straight away the team joined the parade early morning for the National Day celebration started from Bus Terminal,Wawasan Plaza walking down to Wisma Merdeka. haa...
After cleaning the room, my Buddy was 'sick' again. I hate when things come disturbing my peace holiday.
I ran all over carrying my Buddy to Wawasan for repair. Problem still there, it might happen again in the future. Either is my new bought Hard Disk or my 10years old Buddy time of aging.
Resume to RO !
4 comments:
wao ~u go genting also ya
nice trip~
haha~!
wah~is it u hv competition?
yea~ we team went competition. when after that we went play play
wao~nice experience and trip =]
hw was ur competition?anyway hope u can get new experience on this content..
heh, competition was just a challenge and name. Sure it brings out your braveness and confidence, but somewhat uncomfortable nervous and lack of sleep and tired pain.
Post a Comment