Wednesday, March 18, 2026

2026 Week 12 ( 16th ~ 22th March )

I have the mood to play games till wee hours lately. Never felt so much enjoying since crazy noises became lesser, rejuvenate positive energy around my room.

I own games, some popular games during sale offer are simply too hard to ignore, while a number of games that I favour is probably less than 5. Currently the most game I played is Sims 4 ( one that I play as creator ), followed by Cyberpunk 2077 ( one opposite real world version of me). 

Feeling capable and confidence in working for people while keeping the dignity and value that others clearly acknowledged and respect about.



23rd March 2026, Sunday
I have special lunch with ex-colleague who didn't balik kampung for Raya. Those meaty lunch was satisfied when you know how to cook them, by using seasoning with ingredients - salt, pepper, soy sauce.

I have rough time dealing with selfish housemates' who likes to feel men's pride habit by pointing fault at others. My gear brain starts turning tirelessly with rage after receiving a message from landlord that there WAS blood on the floor on Sunday before noon. So I returned the texts :

In every few hours revealing what bunch of problems those housemates did, just I never tell but happening on fucking daily basis in the shower room.



The world is never fair when human easily gain power by speaking the roughest, meanest and loudest created the hierarchy that only favour themselves which divided the chores and career and freedom rights in gender very quickly, and that leads to these fucking EARTH - gender inequality. Who can do this, and who not allow; who doesn't need cleaning, and who's job cleaning; who can go outside and who not allow.

Here I am, I didn't choose to be born in female body either. But I know treating people fairly.

No comments: