I stop celebrating every year long time ago.
One person outside my family still remembers it,
and messages me every year to wish me well.
In return, I did the same every year.
It's a 365 days and I see real tits in life inside supermarket. OwO Yes, I make very funny face staring at ceiling all the way to train station after that.
Monday & Tuesday are holiday. I managed to get work done (well... work done but not exactly approved by boss being micro-management type.) I spent late afternoon time in the park, either drawing, reading or rucking.
Sitting in a Pagoda, sheltered from the hot Sun up high, but the wind is breezy. Manga << Neighbourhood Craftsmen >> Stories from Kanda's Gokura-chou
First time seeing officers on a horse-ride galloping in the park. My jaw just dropped as they wave with smiles.
Another day at the park, I found this flower bush hidden somewhere, it has a similar scent of rose.
This is also a path less taken, where branches holding across the fine wood path which most visitors thought inaccessible. In there lies a spacious fish pond, with no fish.... XD
This is also a path less taken, where branches holding across the fine wood path which most visitors thought inaccessible. In there lies a spacious fish pond, with no fish.... XD
After a 2-hour rucking in the park with 3kg backpack, as usual I station in one cafe and hope to be art productive with my drawings. I bought many new books a day before birthday as presents to love myself for things I hope I could grow to be a real artist.
Here, I explore Platinum Sentral. An office compound building sits between a condo crossing bridge and KL Sentral Station. It's usually quiet on weekends and afterwork as there's less vision within.





No comments:
Post a Comment