Thursday, December 21, 2023

21st December 2023, Thursday

 A Journey From A Digital Nomad Living With Freedom Lifestyle To An Efficiency-Dependable Character

 

How's the learning goes?
Didn't go as I planned 6 months ago.

Why is that?
I run away from it.

What obstacle did you ran into when learning Blender?
A lot of shortcuts to remember, and I keep forgetting how it works.
I still find it unfamiliar with the interface and get frustrated easily that it sometimes work, and sometimes not throughout the progression tired my mentality easily just in one learning step.
 
This is the process of building self-efficacy, it's part of self-learning, self-growth period.
 
I got distracted when I see the room floor dirty, took a broom and sweep clean. Or I thought wanting to start running game to loosen my impatience and frustration mood. 

Good, this means you still have awareness. This can be undone by telling yourself that you are on the right path and don't lose it.
 
I always fear to find out something I don't understand and probably never understand how things work.
 
I understand that Failure is a Fear To Everyone. Hearing "No" can feel a sense of loss, but it doesn't mean you lost forever.

I always fear to something I don't understand, and I start avoiding it. Now I felt regret for not finding out sooner. (PTPTN, Filing Income Tax ..etc)

Somethings that made you anxious means it's VIP and it requires higher attention and MUST be done. Thus, marks as your top priority. The faster you finish it, the faster you say "BYE BYE!" to anxiety.
 
I have too many dreams to accomplish that make my mental split.
 
Try focus on ONE GOAL at a time by using the Mini Habits Method. Divide the task into mini missions and give yourself a chance to do it by will consistently, everyday. You will be surprise that you can see greater improvement.

l often face externalization. Whenever I have the mood in doing something, something comes and put you in a situation that you have to mark it priority.

This is a Mind Game. Make it a flexible plan still to complete before you head to bed. Don't rely on Motivation. Use your WILLPOWER. Learn to take full ownership of your life.



My voice from reading
[Do The Hard Things First] by Scott Allan

No comments: