Saturday, September 24, 2022

24th September 2022, Saturday

I got attached to these two female colleagues very fast. A Chinese, an Indian and a Muslim, just like scene in Merdeka film. One no beef, one vegetarian and one halal, we still can hang out for lunch together.

Recently, work got pile up for both of them, I did my best to assist them from what I can do. We then gather again to have a nice Domino pizza or ice cream treats after work.

 

While Ukraine Russia still at war, passing of Her Majesty, and intense conflict between China and Taiwan, flood in Pakistan and more typhoons, droughts, heatwaves, wildfires and earthquakes happening around the world. I have the mood to get fresh air by joining a hiking day trip with ex-colleague at Bukit Lepoh's waterfall last Sunday morning.

Waterfall in Bukit Lepoh, Hulu Langat.

The waterfall lies 2 hours and half hiking deep inside the forest. The weather was bad that day. Water level from the river rose quickly, making everyone's shoes wet from the beginning. we wore raincoat and carried lightly march into deeper mud road. I couldn't have the chance to take photo of the scenery, because I was afraid to fall.

Crossing 3-4 wooden bridges while watching the high rising river is great view.  We crossed a few fallen large trunks along the way, made the environment harsher for short legs like me to hike... AH FUCK I AM, dammit... next challenge path was climbing through lushful forest. The trees' roots are one hell pain place to climb. I got my legs tripped or stuck 2 -3 times when ascend or descend. I never want to think about falling from there. 

The deeper I went, the more worried I became. After all that I went through once, I started worrying just how to return to the flat land. It's about noon, we heard and sound of water getting louder and closer, we finally reached the fall. The water is chilling, the air is so fresh after the rain, and the leeches enjoy "free blood donation". I got sucked on the ankle near the sock area.

Upon returning to the meeting point, the rain started to pour again, to me.. it's never happening heavy during hiking, it's extreme dangerous to descend. Thus, I took every slow step it could take to get myself out. Knowing I had hard time getting myself down, my ex-colleague never leave me further than I couldn't see until we reach the start point.

I felt very sleepy and my 

The same day, a new tenant joining the house, taking the new room. It's a lady, that's what I was told, then came two pair of slippers at the door way.

No comments: