Wednesday, July 6, 2022

6th July 2022, Wednesday

I took the JLPT N5 Exam on 3rd July in the morning at the UCSI, Cheras.


Before I enter the exam hall, I was received a gift prepared by my tutor. He sure is extraordinary and thoughtful to prepare goodies for all his students. I feel like young again, happy with little joy and encouragement, also stuck with scores and rules at the same time.

With much preparations, it's enough to pass with good marks. I heard the answer sheets are marked by computers and thus the results will be announced in the next 2 or 3 months time.



Supposed I be postponing the next N4 study due to rise of economy food crisis, and trip preparation, but I ended up not able to reject.

Though I have a steady company to work for, does not mean I have a good future ahead. Skills matters..



No comments: