Being the youngest in the family,
you get more lectured, more vent.
Moreover, a daughter..
I get that why most children prefer not to live with parents.
Parents always unintentionally, want their children to do things their ways, live it their ways,
which most don't see fit to live true to who they are.
Human are dominant creatures,
both female and male,
just like every living organism,
have own adventures, own territory, own journey and
own control.
Nobody likes to be controlled of
"NO, That's not how it's done,"
"STOP, listen. Do like this", or
"this way better, do as I SAY"
from others where there's actually many other ways
that fits me.
I get that why I like play Sims.
I can make everyone happy,
I can make everyone's wish a success,
I can solve everyone's negativity.
Unlike real world,
I endure people who tells you their problem but they don't want your help.
When they tell you they plan to want something, and you offer to do help,
they feel irritated and reject and give you lengthy word.
My mother, didn't grow with us,
she still stay in the past and present.
She always point that "you have changed,"
usually in a negative conversation.
I grow in present and future,
thinking how to live together with improved life electronics.
No matter how bad the washing machine goes,
how inconvenient to shower or wash with low pressure water,
complain how everytime she has to clear pictures and video from her phone almost full storage
complain 24 hours time not enough for her.
but to her, she thinks I interfere her life whenever I offer to solve those problematic stuff that could have save her alot more time.
but she would want to drag me back to past.
No comments:
Post a Comment