I, survive another year.
Didn't have the things checked in my wishlist, and the same resolution every year whatsoever.
Bought a drawing software, but rarely use more than 10 times in 52 weeks. Bought a digital tablet last last year, but still look good as new. Hope I can take more time to master that.
Didn't have much achievement in my career because schedules are packed with busy-ness. I don't get to enjoy in learning pace since work kept occupying my personal time. The rest of my personal is just nourish with sleep.
It's a raining new year.
Have a bunch of good games, but only touch a few. I play Cyberpunk and Sims 4 the most. Other co-op or multiplayer games I seldom touch now as not everyone are free to play at the said time and night. Many often have family time so I don't get to play with all of them now on the second pandemic year.
I have small round of people who share the same interest in gaming. I team up with them from blasting zombies to raising cars. I have longed for an external keyboard for gaming and others, but felt uncertain to cart in at first. But when end sales are cheaper, I finally decided to purchase online. The package delivered in two days. It's a Logitech G213 gaming keyboard with multiple functions. Affordable for RM148 with such typing experience. Yes, I like typing too.
No comments:
Post a Comment