Sunday, December 19, 2021

Rrain pouring down since Thursday evening. The heavy pour continues as I'm writing now on Saturday 11.06pm.


At first nobody suspicious about this, thinking it's just little rain and would stop after a while however... the rain greets me on Friday morning 9.30am, can't help it, the temperature is so cool, and the weather is gloomy like before sunrise. I was late to work, I took Grab service and reach 11am. Along the road, everywhere is raining.


The was company event held at One World Hotel, I happened to have urgent matter to take care at the event so I took a Grab from 5.45pm and guess what... the rain only paused like minutes then starts again, jam all the way from a 20minutes destination becomes almost an hour destination.

 

Alright, I left the hotel as the event still going after 9.30pm, and rain heavily.

Due to the recent typhoon, tornado and earthquake in neighbouring countries, weather change so rapidly in just 2 years short. The raining season here became unpredictably strange.

The rain finally stops at 12.09am, 19 December 2021, Sunday. I feel slight relief

No comments: