Thursday, November 11, 2021

My Life - Part 2

 

With reasonable pay and yearly bonus,

my income is only steady at age 32.

I have low-med monthly expenses (between RM800-RM1400)

I don't own a property or transport.

I did spent alot on game purchase, electronics and leisure food.


Ever since I join a business module partnered

I found myself content when occupied with scheduled class, having other people starting same goal with me, I kind of get the motivation to complete something than slacking off with no time management.


10 November 2021, Wednesday

I finally have the confidence to apply for language class I have wanted to learn after 13 years.

Steady income, 

gives me confidence,

gives me zero worry

about payment.

I'm able to unlock a new stage

and expand my boundary

eventhough learning with free resource can be found in internet (which I'm not really progress much by self learning)

 


There's

No comments: