World War Z in Multiplayer
My personality reflects in game when as play.
As a shooter in killing, I always go in the opposite way of my team players, I act alone often to take opponents down without realizing. But I will be killed if the opponent are army style who moves in a team to one direction.
My weakness is, I aim inaccurately and often panic to hit that I die before finishing my opponent. Sometimes it's luck on the right place at the right time that I barely escape from defeat manage to dodge or finishing my opponent.
I learn from other players too, but when I execute by placing bomb timer or throwing grenade.... I couldn't remember where or how to place to work it out efficiently.
There's some players would go for the same avatar everytime he/she plays, that has became their identities and fame. Some who plays professionally, are specialist in specific class or specific weapons and great strategy to execute swiftly.
No comments:
Post a Comment