Stressed from the start,
with the size of the wall in ai.
I learnt about PSB format and resize file.
Concentrating on sketching out the concept,
Angle and perspective is a pain but one of the fundamentals to apply on concept art.
I find it hard as I never actually learn the 7 art principles
as I merely just sketch by imagining.
This was my 3rd sketch.
but the final draft came a complete different concept..
For that,
I took reality pictures of bridge and buildings and platforms hanging around train stations and KLCC,
finding art samples of many artists and alot research on the theme.
I even place up empty snack box and others daily stuff to make as prop to get bit more clear of my composition.
Really took a lot energy and mentality to bring clearer image to my concept,
but often ends longer time in distressed of unworked plan.
I looked for articles and tutorials on Youtube about digital drawings in Photoshop, idea of brushes custom creation, but painting is really not worked on me although I always admire artists who got nasty sketch but paint godly to inspiration, pure artwork.
I tried, didn't work out realistically, it lacks textures and colour blend, mostly are contrast and point-perspective really hit me so hard..
At first it's okay, but I can't use those reference pic for my art. It isn't my original. So I changed.
I modified some building pictures and drew some of my buildings from sketch, my latest draft. However... my drawing has drove out of the original theme, cyberpunk... upset my ex-boss..this looked futuristic... is another failed draft.. and gonna restart over..
To make the cyborg less stand out, I put another one, changing the colour to sunset with the bright red Tune Talk. This is so far the acceptable visual.
It became a picture insert and retouch art...




No comments:
Post a Comment