Overslept Friday, late 35 minutes arrival.
Yesterday, my superior wasn't in the mood, he didn't seem friendly to me
after the meeting...
He shared to his closest colleague about the meeting,
I accidentally ear-dropped little about the conversation.
His eyes were turning red but spoke casually,
and then everything turn whispering...
After I left the office, I texted the colleague,
but she gave no information about earlier...
Was something I had done wrong...?
90% of the employees where I work
are between 19 to 35 years old.
Thus, gossip is an uncontrollable trend..
They would badmouthed just about anyone
who's not around, on leave
Gossip
makes people distant themselves, unfriendly
and think bad about that one person
eventhough they always hangout together, talk and laugh together,
eventhough HR Department had come out a memo to stop gossip.
It would not be surprise for me to be one of the gossip subjects
especially I'm newcomer.
August Spending
When comes to leisure,
Magazines and DVDs cost alot.
RM98 + RM56.40 = RM 154.40
Public transport for train isn't cheap either.
It cost about RM7 to RM10 a day and RM 50 a week.
My salary of now is the same amount
of my first permanent job
5 years ago..
Job offer
When negotiation is green light.
It means I will never get my ideal salary.
Still, some leisure is valued.
I almost missed the bus to Sunway Pyramid
as all buses are schedule to depart punctually
at 8pm.
I helped an old lady alert the driver
before the bus leaves.
It's fortunate no one miss the bus.
I was about to alight to destination
when I finally received the text,
and decided to head back to condo.
Seeing all the jam at this hour,
I decided to drop off near Subang Parade.
Looking at the time, the night still young,
Visit the mall? Why not?
Furthermore, collecting flyers at the information counter
for reference and updates whenever possible
is part of my learning interest.
I am the type who walk straight line in the mall
if nothing interest me
except eat, bookstore, art and dvd stores.
ImagineFX is the ideal magazine for becoming digital and traditional artists.
There's alot of evolving artists with great creativities showcased in this magazine
that you can learn and be inspired.
It cost RM 49.00 per book.
When I missed out the movies that I wanted to watch,
I go DVDs store hoping to find it cheap and watch as many time as I can.
Too sad.. without popcorn and cosy chair. =w=|||
Princess and the Frog, well honestly I still prefer Lion King or Beauty and the Beast.
The only thing in mind is,
I build interest in sketching frogs
XD
Big Hero 6, ah ~ I haven't watch.
There's alot of evolving artists with great creativities showcased in this magazine
that you can learn and be inspired.
It cost RM 49.00 per book.
When I missed out the movies that I wanted to watch,
I go DVDs store hoping to find it cheap and watch as many time as I can.
Too sad.. without popcorn and cosy chair. =w=|||
Princess and the Frog, well honestly I still prefer Lion King or Beauty and the Beast.
The only thing in mind is,
I build interest in sketching frogs
XD
Big Hero 6, ah ~ I haven't watch.
No comments:
Post a Comment