Trying to enjoy some movie with popcorn.
I was attracted by the movie poster,
The Mermaid : The Lake of the Dead
Unaware the movie is a horror along with TWO horror trailer, YICKSsss!!
It's a very big different without the adjective word "Little".
It's a Russian movie depict about Mermaid from folklore named Rusalka. After reading about this link page, only I understand in scene part.
So, if mermaid is evil, then what is Medusa??
Hmm.. Lip sync isn't that well but better than no English.
Caught in train technical problem from 10.00pm to 10.42pm. Cold forced me to wear my extra cloth to stay warm.
The train started running manually by an elder conductor without alerting some commuters who's been waiting as long as us at the platform.... missed this train...
The train continued to run forward until it stops at one station for longer than 30mins before service finally resume to normal and I reached destination at 12.15am...
Felt like I shouldn't spend the money today, but save it for tomorrow. There will be Bon Odori at the Shah Alam Panasonic Stadium at 4.30pm.
No comments:
Post a Comment