I'm not smart and experienced like mother and brother in many things
like business, future plannings and survive knowledge nor very good in
my field
I just want to be a good example, a way of
getting closer with new people of the group with that same goal and
being acknowledged by others that although I may look different but I do
no harm for being myself different from others, probably and
unconsciously I work with heart, to gain trust from others with actions
and thoughts than bluffing with words.
If you aren't standing in their shoes, you will not truly think about how they feel.
I
joined a CSR programme organized by one of my ex-colleague's company
who invited me. I applied my unpaid leave a week before, packed my bag
on the night before the departure. Finished the given day of work before
I leave on the afternoon day to catch the train, hopefully on time.
Luckily,
I caught the train and reached the said place on said time for the car
pool to Melaka with ex-colleague, Christine and her two young daughters.
On the 2 hours and half driving distance, she asked about my status and the incident. Sharing her thoughts and knowledge, I tried my best to remember if I can.
Hatten Place Hotel
No comments:
Post a Comment