Wednesday, December 9, 2015

The Sims 4

Yes, having to play one of the latest games, I'm considerate fortunate even though I never had PS in my life. I do play Sims 3, I have it quite some time ago... 2014 I mean.

My laptop, Scholar wasn't supportive to meet the play requirement, not until I finally bought a budget gaming laptop, Hectar. It's sad that two brothers only met once and wave hand saying "goodbye"

Welcome Hectar, the Sims 3 is revived ! And I even bought a few Expansion Packs.

It was only recently I tried the Sims 4 Demo, believe me it's awesome even it's for 48 hours of trial play.
 Yeap, they even have implement the famous sci-fi movie, Star Wars Costumes here. Although there may not much clothes to choose (requires alot from Expansion Packs), but thanks to the makers for I can finally create the first ever female character that truly match my taste.

Sims 4, create your own sim.
skinny, fit or fat, they give you detail of what exact size of boob or butt shape.
Creating a face of President Obama, Ali the legendary boxer, or Lucy Ricardo you like. 
and this one here.

Pretty like the Mood Mode replaced from Horoscopes as it gives different mood expression to Sims Not just that, different Mood Mode unlocks certain acts for a short period, I get the chance to experience the following Mood :
Happy
Sad
Tense
Uncomfortable
Focused
Inspired
Flirty
...etc

Realistic as it shows their body languages, actions and face expressions. That's the fun part, real.


No comments: