Sunday, July 12, 2015

Moving Room


Moving to a new zone, the atmosphere is sad for me, because there's no sunlight coming through my windows and the room is filled with confinements. The only thing catches my glimpse is the curtain of Doraemon from the opposite unit of hope..

Sound of Muslim prayers can be heard clearer than my old zone. I don't know how exactly sanity will drive me by staying there.



11th July 2015 (Saturday) - 4.30pm, Day 5

I carry, I sweat, I don't rely.


I got almost everything ready.


I don't look happy here, is enjoying what's gonna do next.

I have no one to depend on, life has to be that way. To live it comfort, I must make my nest as comfortable as possible. Whenever I tired, I may at least have a bed to comfy my soul to lay rest and table to my laptop. That's the most basic most people need.

12th July 2015, Sunday
Waking up almost noon.. laying on mattress, looking up the ceiling, I had a dream of her and her cousins. That attention draws me to miss my b, my destination is just a short distance.I run and run and run until I reach the hill. Watching over the sunsets, is later joined by her and her cousins.

Unwilling to get up, it ends without remembering the rest, just upset me. The warm sun, this could be my second last to see the sunlight shine through my windows.

My new room is on the 6th floor, so it's impossible to see the sunlight from the window, which means depending on the electricity the only way. 

 What's left in my current room, a mattress, laptop, and remaining clothes. I couldn't remember how many times I move my stuffs from Block A to Block B, all by my own. Definitely a solo task, but that proved my strength, patience and spirit that I can, I can make myself a pleasant stay.

No comments: