Wednesday, June 17, 2015

16th June 2015 - Close to dead, But not dead

16th June 2015, Tuesday
I received a special task from senior colleague about a sad incident which is today I will be in-charge of making helium balloons for funeral held on 18th June 2015, Thursday.


It happens to be one of our known customer and daughter, a member who died from that car accident, the daughter and the father while two injured and treated in hospital. The little girl was three years old... she likes pink balloons.

With  my volunteer team, Sabrina, Joe, and Jane, we work off 40 helium  balloons to be collected by 4.00pm.

Manage to pump 25 helium balloons before our gas tank ran out of gas. Searching for out source helium gas service around the mall, one of my mate suggested to try at S&J outlet. so Joe and I went down. However, there's no service available, glad that the staff direct us to Memory Lane outlet.

15 for RM60, It's expensive... but, Joe shares his potion with me, we successfully complete the special task before finishing time. Three cars arrived, receiving the balloons at ground floor. "Thank you very much of your help.." they said.


Day two,
Teamed with Jane, last 20 balloons is ready for Thursday at 10.00am. Total 60 helium balloons with 35 outsourced helium gas and 36 balloon rings cannot be claimed from company.. and I knew along.

The longer I live, the more I see people leaves... The Earth still moving, Lives still going



Rest In Peace..


 18th June 2015, Thursday
The balloons weren't okay when helium gas was too strong to break free, ends up leaking within a day. I only came to know in the morning before second collection, The remaining 20 balloons that we pumped were not in good condition, I fetched up another RM80 to redo again before the car pool arrives.

Teamed with Sabrina, in less than 30 minutes time, 20 more new balloons filled, return outlet, tried our best tying the rest, and send to the car.



( Picture taken by anonymous ) . After the wake funeral on Thursday morning.

( Picture taken by anonymous )

( Picture taken by anonymous )

Cloud gathers, Rain showers, Earth absorbs, that's life..








No comments: