My first year on February, my mother found me a medium room, RM380 rent per month with two months deposit, I stayed in less than a month before switching into small room RM330 per month in the same unit, it was indeed lucky to get one. The guy from small room was returning to homeland, Sabah, my homeland-mate. He is the son of the manufacturer of local product, Ikan Bilis, and he's going back to work in his father's company.
Life starts in the medium room, there was nothing except my mattress, stuffs and luggage on the floor. I look for unused stuffs in That's the simplistic start of life.
I had a broadband with limited usage, I was unprepared to share wifi with housemates, for my first month. Reading Newspapers,watching videos and sketching was the only entertainment.
Often making myself meals, noodle with egg as meal is regular basis for the first six months.
It does get tiring, sitting Switching the small room, doing the entire cleaning process from moving furnitures to reattach the double-decker bed and wash the suty walls.
Just simple as it is. No tables, just three-legged coffeetable.
Before he leaves, he parted with the local snack Ikan Bilis as gifts. How I love those sweet taste.
I turned down the first interview based in Shah Alam and dislocated working place and travel distance.
The second Interview was a success, however a tragic scam struck me hard on that day I receive my offer letter. Life just started, it taught me the first great lesson, and I know I got to struggle like a toddler learning how to stand up and move forward, thus starting the next day with "fresh account".
That lesson also taught me how to use the every penny I spent daily written in record book, time travel, accessible transports and monthly calculation of expenses.
2013 - 2015 , My years working in Kuala Lumpur, life is changing for the better in such a short period. Still, I hate living in a polluted city which aim only in business than greening environment.
Own a cooking pot to make own meals
Carried my first F.O.C. table, wrapped surface.
Found my second F.O.C. table at the dump side, Very good condition, wrapped surface.
The snacks were my least pleasure
Own Toys that I never thought I could have before.
Own 10 drawing books that I can't find in K.K.
Have colleagues sharing in one round table for lunch.
Presently, the house unit I live in is on sale, I don't know if there will be good news or bad news to the household if the unit are to be sold. We may or may not stay any longer. Whatever it comes, I will miss the double decker bed.
Own a new stand fan welcoming the hot season of the new year.
Now a messy room full of reusable junks and stuffs
This year is a special year with special change, the GST... This finally pushed me to another decision-making of replacing my 5 years old laptop before April's Fool comes. Now it only worth RM420, a very sad amount, isn't it?
The 5 years old buddy worth RM420 will end soon, for its honour, I gave it a name, Scholar. It's sad to let go.
Replacing with a gaming laptop Lenovo Y50, not the best like ASUS G551 that I wanted (out of stock because of GST) , it's an affordable budget gaming laptop so far. I named it, Hector.















No comments:
Post a Comment