I had my survey on internet the previous night, looking for a Gundam with Master Grade. Many I eyed on are quite cool and special. Found an outlet named Vhobby on the 4th Floor that actually has similar price with Low Yat's, and compare to Toy Rus and Jusco, it's cheaper.
In Vhobby, most I have in my list are on shelf display, glad I did some homework, and decide I would take this - Sengoku Astray Gundam as my first Master Grade piece.
Surprise. THis Master Grade has more pieces ?
As usual, I tick every part before I start and this took a short while.
Finishing this on my 2nd night (Thursday) . Compare the size. The shape is almost similar here, yet it's more detail.
3rd day - (Friday) building the arm.
4rd day - (Saturday) - I have off day today, and get to spend longer time stick my ass to work this mecha. The complete arm and shoulder and waist attached. Now it's taller than Mars sitting.
Flight Unit Red Astray beside, now who's the big brother ??
Feeling no idea until I finish this, it's actually the foot of the mecha... big foot
Left is the complete leg.
And it's almost the same height with Mars' body + waist + leg
Second last is the head. Ugly...
After putting on the shell, the face look better.
The complete head
Marvelous~
For the twin katana, with names craved each.
Sengoku Astray Gundam is finally complete on 12th October 2014, 3.27am.
Who's the elder now ? Who's the boss?!
Sengoku Astray Gundam with 17cm tall, and 10cm wide, very powerful monstrous look, overpowered little Astray. Hot blood and fearless Astray the first (small) challenges the Monstrous mecha.
In the end, little Astray lost.
No comments:
Post a Comment