I'm a semi-active Blogger, and this is my digital journey blog. I write almost everything as long as I remember. It can be thoughts, unforgettable dreams, games that I playing, or hobbies. The title of [ No Escape ] meaning there's no ending in reality, there's always fear and new mishaps in life and new, unexpected discoveries unfolded or yet to explore. Humbly say, I'm an average designer and video editor in real life. Check my original works in Portfolio Tab.
Sunday, April 6, 2014
H Or NH ?
Having Housemates' good and bad.
Sharing :
Toilet
The floor, stained with dirty footprints, is my task to clean everytime I enter.
The ready-water pail is meant for rinsing feet and keep floor clean. But never would the housemates who shared the toilet with me will fill up the two pails after half is used, when it's my time to use... the pails empty.
Watch out for urine on the seat, psh... there's some on the floor...
Is the bowl not big enough? Or you cock too big? If having long tube doesn't shoot well, can't control urine? Go pee like a woman.
There's little feces left on the seat... They left it there on purpose? Did they realise it when they flus the toilet bowl? How old are they ? College. Should I blame their parents?
Water rationing is still going on. So it's worse for me with extra water-pail filling, and how my sharing toilet housemates use water. There's 4 pails in total. I have 1 left for my shower of that one day. I can't imagine how they going to do if the water supply is unavailable for two days...
Electricity
Even a written notice doesn't work.
Whether they are working adults or students. The working adults has the most income, many don't care for paying extra bills they wasted on full swing fans and air-conditioners except a few, me... will look into bills like a bomb to my wallet.
Having most student housemates who have parents to take care for... many are forgetful brats. The more student housemates we have, it's nothing to them when they can enjoy the most but still pay equally while the working adults do not (me).
Bill time
Still lucky I am, they are cooperative to pay bills on time because they are students who their parents are going to pay for them.
Electronics
Being forgetful, they will left cooker, fan and lights on, and the electric meter running. Bills? not this time, it's the electronics that needs replacements.
Cooking with induction cooker, left switch ON. Light blinking for hours and hours until somebody (me) noticed. 6th April 2014 (Sunday), yes... it was left blinking again.
The washing machine is also an electronic. Nowadays, it's automatic ON/OFF machine when laundries are ready. A great disaster comes when pennies are found stuck between the roller unattended... don't say they didn't notice while picking up their clothes.
Recently, when I was about to wash my laundry... I found three 20 sen pennies and one 10 sens penny stuck completely in it. I don't have a tool, I use my finger to pull hard just to remove whoever the bastard left it.
The night I back from working, the pennies I removed are gone from the kitchen cabinet where I placed. Nice. No sorry, no thanks either.
Dustbin
It's so normal to see trash overflows, but no one in the house unit will think how bad it is when the rats will pay a visit. Especially they love to "missing in action" on coming weekends. The house protection from rats lies in me.
Opened balcony
Sunny ? No problem. Rainy? It sucks.
One Friday night, I back from work as usual. Surprise ! Someone left the balcony sliding door open when it was closed at the time I went out. wet floor from living room to the kitchen. I fed up.. but as long as it didn't flood my room.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment