Monday, January 21, 2013

Cheater Leader

Good news is :
The clients have reviewed their fox tails today. Trying to CONFUSE me and my boss of their given project task to do, we start giving firm manners in every responses. Everytime they enter our office is all talking about lowering money and complain about other people charge lower. The fact is, the shop they referred is specialized in printing service only. We are specialized in graphic design + printing services, of course it's reasonable we charge higher not equivalent theirs.

“钱不是问题 !!” (Money is not the problem!!)sitting comfortingly as they said it out loud, but after a while they ask for bargain from my boss. Again and again and again and AGAIN.

The guy named Richard directed me to want this and that today, changing designs and adding more task, he didn't give in notice about adding work to boss, and leaving boss unattended is very rude.

It's a fuck ass when you meet clients who fuckingly want the best service from us designers but request totally low charges. Turn around they requests our original designs indirectly with full of excuses like can't see from their phones, the colour turn black and white from his laptop, and it's blur when printing a sample.

I always check the designs samples (whether it's viewable) before sending through emails. Just the fuck up they mess around. Knowing money is hard to earn, they know SO WELL this phrase then THINK before you ask for our services !! We don't work for free

Bad New is :
Refusing or disagree with the printing prices given, they want everything in rush, wanting our original designs but not ought to pay, they start to cheat.

 19th January 2013 - Saturday. Off day, and family day. Mom and I busying buying new year stocks and gifts at Thai Seng supermarket. When we were about to leave, my phone rang. My boss went on a troublesome day with the Kuchinger leader, complaining they found the printing sample blur. To confirm the true or lies, I print out with the same file size, it came out just right. AND, they are up to something.

Some designs might be too late for these dirty Kuchingers brought to their nearest printing shop. The boss would deal with the original Price Charge. The then after, I readjusted the designs into even lower resolution, so that they wouldn't even try to print it somewhere, not even A5 size.

Even worse, gave excuses about can't see this, can't open that, laptop old. It's not our problem, plus they paused when I complain about their lacking information with us of what they sms

Sample promotion :
1. Discount RM XX Free 32" LCD tv
2. Free Energy Cup
3. Free Vacuum
4. Alkaline + Energy Cup RM xxx
5. Discount RMxxx
6. Discount RMxxx

Just this, what are the meaning of these appear in the middle of nowhere? Another new design? What about it? Or adding into existing design I'm working ar the moment? If I don't understand the given informations, tell me how I'm gonna make a design?

Moreover, they love red SOO MUCH that little pink is unacceptable even though the pink suits good in the design. Too MAN makes people stubborn and bossy, I wonder how their wives enduring not wearing pink in front of them for the rest of their lives...

No comments: