Once in a while, not often so it's a chance I mustn't miss.
Another shooting in Yayasan Sabah at 2pm, 29th September 2012. Kids and parents from many district schools. Kids are the future generations, doing their best in all exciting performances.
There was a music problem backstage, so I was free to take a few shots during time. Day ended 5pm, and jam the way out to the main road.
On the way to DahYeh Villa, I requested my boss a stop-by to Queen Elizabeth II Hospital to pay a visit to a teacher. The time was right as my boss lived nearby and was rushing home for a wedding dinner. Therefore, that saved them from traffic jam in the evening and got enough time to prepare while I went for the visit.
Nelson Chin, my ex-English teacher who was hospitalized with a severe liver disease and was unconscious for about two days. I met few ex-schoolmates and a teacher outside the wad, waiting. I could hear inside, his relatives and siblings were praying for him.
As they finished the pray, I stepped in. He... looked different.. skins and hair, I almost couldn't recognize him at first.Medicines and tubes were all over him, even applying an oxygen tube through his throat and others to his nostril and bladder...
Must he has to replace a live...? How long he's gonna be hospitalized...? Blood pressure were rises to 192/87... we visitors weren't allow to communicate at the moment, watch in silent. Memories flew back the year he taught my class. How funny sometimes he behave like a pervert, how I remember his handkerchief style and the way we imitate he talks behind him. Just how hard I was holding my tears back there, remained silent.
Nobody wish their long next meet will be in a hospital.
As they finished the pray, I stepped in. He... looked different.. skins and hair, I almost couldn't recognize him at first.Medicines and tubes were all over him, even applying an oxygen tube through his throat and others to his nostril and bladder...
Must he has to replace a live...? How long he's gonna be hospitalized...? Blood pressure were rises to 192/87... we visitors weren't allow to communicate at the moment, watch in silent. Memories flew back the year he taught my class. How funny sometimes he behave like a pervert, how I remember his handkerchief style and the way we imitate he talks behind him. Just how hard I was holding my tears back there, remained silent.
Nobody wish their long next meet will be in a hospital.


No comments:
Post a Comment