Getting pissed this morning, but silent is the best. Getting late, still active at night. I temporary free of work load, I spend some hours just for myself, my dreamland, my little admire.
No matter how upset I am, I still dreamt of her, I know she's back last week. Although we are living in the same planet call Earth, the same country, the same island, same state, same race, but just because of different religions, we are unable to be together, but our hearts still touched one another from outside boundary. That's just from my thoughts. No one wants anyone to be enemy forever.
Did laundry, eat late dinner, Facebook and blog updates, watch Youtube and practice singing in short 3 hours. I have burger bun, two cheddar cheese cut-slice, Tuna chunk top with limes. Plain water, enough sugar for today.
It's going to practice a few more times for the song I prepare for coming event. - Hobbycon 2011-
It's going to practice a few more times for the song I prepare for coming event. - Hobbycon 2011-
There will be a group singing on the last day.
This year, I willing to heat on dance for my NS buddy, who will be vocal on stage performance. Together with Rex, Book Town and I. I know our dance isn't much inspiring but we enjoy doing it, and try our best to make a fun atmosphere.
Watch < 康熙來了 !! and Miss Mr. short dance. They are cool, skilful, standard group performance. If we are serious with our performance, make it best for ourselves with much standard demands.Miss Mr. 中性定调选秀 2009 (Only in Taiwan)


No comments:
Post a Comment