Seeing many young successors are 16+ young men young women, I too felt ashamed of myself not able to get to that level as I'm 5 years older maybe because of my soft, non-leader like attitude. I don't see alot of social life like, that's why.
So trying to test myself, I involved/explored in some related outdoor activities as starters, will just slowly get better, and increase some skill confidence (not that confident), communication still as sucks as always lar.
Can't wait my chance to come, just have to take little risk move my 1st step ahead, give it a try whether I fit in in graphic design or video production or photograph. all? or half ? or none?
My second interview held next Thursday. If success, I will start working as part-timer, if not Final Project may still as my main priority as always, of course. Weekly schedule will be full packed, abandon games? probably... not? Sleep? HELL YES.
2 comments:
hey hey.. where are u going for interview ar? has been a month since ur post.. hw was it? gt ur job> >.<
Does working as commission count? a bit lar. haa
Post a Comment