Monday, November 9, 2009

College Life >>> Tough is just the Beginning

College life is fun but not that fun, collegemates are as dependent as always. My English getting worn out and unfluent.

I, here by saying, life's starting busy this semester with making flash movie (time consumable), group projects (aren't satisfied) and studies. (everyday class except Sat & Sun)

After mid-term,  (just passed last week) immediately start class this week without exam break, coming up with labtests and quiz subjects, following with resume teaching new chapters for final exam in beginning of next year. (4th Jan 2010)


Well, I actually is the toothbrush, but I realised myself earlier that  the above studies projects assignment  really are just pieces of cake in your busy level. Everyone is working harder than me; life sucks busy than me; no game no play, just work.

3 comments:

Mademoiselle Karen ◕‿◕ said...

Live your life to the fullest!

All the best in everything you do, esp your studies =)

Elernt said...

thankies

Cherrie C said...

虽然生活蛮辛苦,但其中还能得到快乐和难忘的经验。
要懂得享受啊~^^